Monday, October 13, 2008

We Got Snow! - October 12, 2008


Wow! We got snow! I can't believe how much snow Bountiful got on Sunday morning! We woke up to just about a foot of snow! Tyler, Tate, and Bryson were very excited to get out and play! They built this 8 foot snowman! The snow was so heavy that I had to go out and help put the middle section and head on! It is going to be such a fun winter now that Bryson is old enough to understand and interact. I don't think he remembers snow so as soon as it started to stick on the ground, he went to touch it and examine it. He was so excited to play to go out and play in the snow. He loves to stomp in it and eat the snow. Tate loves to find icicles and pull them off and suck on them like a sucker (I think my kids should have a pretty tough immune system with all the gross stuff they put in their mouths).

2 comments:

AP said...

Holy cow! That is tons of snow! Cute pictures.

The Tate Family said...

No way...I can't believe that it snowed that much! I am scared to come back to Utah if that is there waiting for us!