Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Heaths go to the movies!

Last Saturday evening Tyler and I took the kids to see Madagascar part 2. Tate has been waiting patiently for it to come out and he kept saying all week long, "Mom, I can't wait to go to the movies." We love to get the large bottomless popcorn and large bottomless drink. I mistakenly got a Diet Coke for us all to share. I think Tyler and I got up at least 30 times during the movie to take one of the kids out. The diet coke went right through Tate that he ended having to go potty 3 times during the show. Bryson never sits still. I think I just keep hoping that he will, but who am I kidding? I am not sure he will ever sit still. He pretty much ran wild during the show. The movie seemed pretty cute, but how would any of us know- we were always in the bathroom.

2 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

hey! in regards to my blog, of course i don't care if you copy!! =) lets hang out soon! we have a lot of time on our hands...

JT said...

Still laughing!!!