Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I have not posted in awhile, and I am so sad about it because a lot has happened since I posted last! I haven't had the chance now that Bryson isn't taking naps like he should. He just learned to crawl out of his crib and so now he won't settle down to take a nap since he can escape! HELP!!! What do I do! He just barely turned two and he still needs a nap and I still need my two hours of me-time if you know what I mean! Today I wore him out so he could nap and I could post!



Thanksgiving we went to our cabin in Gunnison. We spent the weekend with my family and it was just a fun and relaxing time to eat, play games, and watch a lot of movies. The Friday night after Thanksgiving we went to Manti's main street light parade. It was cute and the kids had a great time!







Then the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Lindsay had her baby. She named her Allie. She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. She is darling!





Then on Saturday Dec. 6, I turned 30! I can't even believe it! That sounds so old! I had a fun day, though. Tyler made me a video of our life together. It was so neat! Then later on that evening we got a sitter so we could go to dinner and then see, "Four Christmases". Christmas is my favorite time of year and I am so excited it's here.






3 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

ok, so first, your birthday seemed great!! second...crappy about the naps...i just locked easton in his room and made him fall asleep on the floor...third...congrats on your sisters baby!! i looked on her blog...is her husband okay?? talk about an adventure over the last few weeks...her nursery is ADORABLE!

AP said...

I am so sad I didn't see you on your birthday...how was the movie? Congrats on the big 3-0!

Darbee said...

Happy Birthday to you... better late than never! Sorry I am such a bad friend! I hope you had a special day! Lets get together soon!